In today's connected business world, staying competitive means making decisions
fast. Making the right decisions depends on accessing the right knowledge and people
at the right time. EY Client Portal
gives you a single, continuous connection to EY anywhere you have
access to the Internet.
EY Client Portal provides you with:
- Continuous access to EY worldwide
- A single, exclusive online connection point.
- Collaborative services
- Providing better management, team synergies, communication, and continuous global
access to status and current documents via a variety of protected online work environments
and electronic tools.
- Individually tailored content, tools, and resources
- Customized so you see only the content, tools, and resources you want and need.
- Improved efficiencies
- Helping you work more productively with relevant knowledge, insights, and business
tools accessible in one location.
- Enhanced service delivery
- Giving you access to EY's global breadth and depth of services
and capabilities (self-service to full-service), helping you execute your business
- Global knowledge and expertise
- Valuable and timely insights on evolving business issues, helping you make informed
Here are the resources and information available on your EY Client
Portal Home Page:
- Current Interest Items:
Relevant news headlines and events specific to your interests.
- Upcoming Webcasts:
Access to EY's Thought Center webcasts that focus on significant
business issues and involve a panel of EY and industry experts.
- News, Alerts and Analysis:
The latest news and regulatory alerts keeping you up-to-date on evolving business
- Reference Library:
Detailed and extensive materials, white papers, interpretive guidance, checklists,
and publications on accounting, taxation, and legal issues.
- Online Tools:
A wide selection of tools for business diagnostics and Q&A that will help you
make business decisions.
- Communicate with EY:
Collaborative services that allow you to work with your EY team in
a protected environment.
- EY Perspectives:
EY's insights and points of view on issues affecting major businesses
around the world.
- Links to Web Resources:
Access to other online resources, such as government departments or agencies, professional
groups, trade associations, and regulatory authorities.
- Help: E-mail and instant online access to the EY Client Portal